Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Alexei Sunday

Another Sunday post, well aren't you all lucky. As you can tell, the picking up of cards has picked up. Not to mention, Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and the better "Too Many Manninghams" sent me a package that I have to post. I've gotten the cards logged, just not scanned. Before all that though, I have a couple more posts, including todays.


I picked up this relic of Alexei Ramirez for only $1.25/shipped. I like that they use the Sox colors for the background but what I really like is that its a patch from a throwback jersey, and with a stripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.