Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, April 27, 2018

A Vintage Post?

I finally picked up some vintage. I hadn't bid on very many because I was winning a small fortune and had to cut back a bit. That's not the issue now, I just haven't taken the time to look. I've used up all my saved searches on my player collections so I have to manually go through each year so I usually do so on the weekends, when I remember.



I picked these 3 up for $.15/shipped, $.17/shipped and $.25/shipped. I bid on a ton of 1975's and only ended up with these 3 and these 3 put that set at 46 cards. I thought I had more than that considering I have the Sox team set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.