Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trade with No Relics Pulled

Dustin over at “No Relics Pulled” saw a couple of cards I had posted, I don’t remember at all now what they were.  I remember they were Lineage and that’s about it.  Anyways, when he said he wanted them, I said “Hells yeah, anything for a fellow Wolverine fan.”  Ok, maybe not just like that.  But I can’t turn down a Michigan fan, it’s against my religion.  He responded with a mix of White Sox cards as well as some football.  Here is a sampling of what he sent, all these are new to my PC.

trade-dustin

I really like the 1981 Topps.  I’ve debated on making that my first set to try to collect because it was the first year I started buying packs and I had a crap load of them.  I haven’t pulled the trigger on set building yet because I’m not sure I want to go down that road.  But I do still need some Sox, and Dustin helped out with those.  The only Gypsy Queen mini I had was Jake Peavy so I enjoyed seeing the Quentin and Beckham mini’s as well.

Dustin had said he didn’t have a lot of Sox cards to send so he sent what he had along with some football cards.  I don’t really buy any football anymore but I do have some so they went to that box.  He didn’t even need to send them, but I appreciated that he did.  I was plenty happy with the Sox he sent.  Thanks for the trade Dustin, I look forward to more in the future.  Maybe we’ll get together again, maybe for a show sometime in A2.  Be sure to check out “No Relics Pulled”. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards! Let Dennis and I know next time you're out our way.

    ReplyDelete