Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Box Break–Toddfather

First off, a big shout out to “DocHoloday” for helping with the stupid Malware issue, it is now fixed (I think).  I’ll still keep the Wordpress site for now, just to make sure.  If I get enough attention over there, I may keep it anyways.  Thanks for taking the time Matt, it was greatly appreciated.  Now, on to the post.

Tim over at “Home of the Toddfather” had a box break that hooked me up with some more 2012 cards.  Which I needed being as I haven’t bought a pack this year.  I say that a lot, because I’m pretty proud of it.

boxbreak-toddfather01

Some Update as well as some Pro Debut.  I got excited to show my wife the Bristol Sox cards since she lived in Bristol for 20 years and when I visited her, we went to a game.  All of these are new to the White Sox Collection.

boxbreak-toddfather02

Some new inserts and a Topps Chrome of Adam Dunn.  I dig the Carlton Fisk but then again, I like the uniforms.

boxbreak-toddfather03

And of course, a couple for the Paul Konerko Collection.  This break was right up my alley since I didn’t have much in 2012 cards.  Anything I do have, I have from trades or other box breaks.

Thanks Tim, I for one, enjoyed your first ever box break.  Be sure to check out “Home of the Toddfather” and show Tim some love.

P.S.  I got the Chicago Cubs for my son as well, but nobody really wants to see those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.