Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, June 27, 2019

3 Autos in 2 Days

After receiving an auto yesterday of Trey Burke, I got 2 envelopes with 2 more autographs. One who played with Burke.


Yeah, I don't know who he is either. I only paid $1/shipped for it which is what I generally put on older autos of players I haven't heard of. Considering he only has 39 cards listed on the TCDB, it's not surprising that this is my 1st card of his. Obviously, this isn't the guy who played with Burke.


This is the guy, I nabbed another Stauskas auto for the collection. I got it for $3/shipped. It's my 4th auto and my 14th card total of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.