Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 24, 2019

Starting the week off right

Nothing better than opening the mailbox to an envelope on a Monday. Although technically, I already looked on the USPS app this morning and new it was going to be there.

I got 1 envelope with 1 card and it's not a Sox card, that'll please most of you but it is a player that I have a lot of cards of.


I picked up this 2018 Stadium Club of Cal Jr for $.40/shipped. I don't think I need to say how great the Stadium Club cards are. This is my 438th card of Ripken which is my 2nd highest player collection with only 2 cards behind Konerko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.