Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

How Much?

My cousin, referred to as Sluggo on this blog, contacted me that he had a couple of cards I might want. We decided on $10 for both of them. I know, that's way more than I normally spend but he is my cousin so I don't mind paying a bit more than usual. I checked the bay for previous sold of the cards and I didn't overpay for the cards, just spent more than I normally would.


When he showed me the pic of this card, I was thinking I already had it and was going to say no to the $10 but I looked closer and saw it's #'d to /99 so it was a different version (bowl ticket) than the ones I have. Plus, it's numbered 6 of 99 which is my birth month and my birthday so it's extra special. Not really, but it makes a good story. It's my 4th Autograph out of 6 cards in his collection.


This was the card I really wanted. I didn't have any auto's of Jabrill yet, this is numbered to /35 and he's in the Maize and Blue. What's not to like. This is only my 2nd Peppers card but at least I can say half of his cards are autographs.

The last one of the DeVeon Smith sold on ebay for $4.50 with another $4 shipping so $8.50/shipped. The last one sold of the Peppers went for $9.50 and $3.74 shipping so $13.24/shipped. So you can see that I still don't mind paying $10/shipped for the both of them.

1 comment:

  1. Nice deal! I'm glad to see that UM Peppers autos aren't insane anymore, at least in some cases.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.