Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hitting the Trey

I got one card in the mail and it was mislabled when I purchased it off of Ebay. It took me awhile to figure out why I couldn't find it under 2014-15. That would be because it's a 2013-14. It didn't matter to me for 2 reasons, 1, I didn't have it either way and 2, it's an autograph so to have 2 of them certainly wouldn't bother me either.


This is my 13th card of Trey Burke and my 4th autograph. I picked it up for $2.79/shipped. It's fitting that I do a Michigan alumni on the night they had a chance at being the College World Series Champions but that didn't work out to well. They just flat out met a better team and considering Michigan wasn't even supposed to be anywhere near the tournament, you can't be mad at that. To be honest, it was nice to see more of their games. Big Ten Network doesn't play very many of their games throughout the year, maybe with them going this far, they'll get on TV more next year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great price for a Burke auto! Yep, amazing season for the Baseball guys, I'm proud of them for taking a team like Vandy to the brink and putting northern baseball back on the map.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.