Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 3, 2019

5 cards for the price of 1

I got a card today, well, technically I got 5 cards but I only bid on 1. Well, technically, on 2.

I bid on a 2 card lot but I already had one of them so I only placed a bid high enough to win it if it was 1 card. The card I had was a Frank Thomas card but I wanted the (far) lower card. On top of that, he added 3 cards to the envelope. First the freebies.



Not a horrible 3 cards, I didn't have them so there's that but here's the card I did bid on.


I picked up all 5 of those card for the bid I won trying to get this card. $.17/shipped. I was actually happy it showed up because I noticed on my purchased page that the seller was no longer a registered user so I just assumed I'd never see it, but here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.