Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Peppered Wednesday

I got one envelope but I think I was supposed to get two. I also got a note thingy from the USPS saying that I had another one but it has $14.95 postage due. What I think happened is they sent the card in a priority envelope but put some stamps on it. The mailman left a note saying if it's in a priority envelope, they have to charge the priority envelope price. Needless to say, I'm marking it return to sender. It pisses me off when I get a postage due and it's $.15 (it's happened multiple times). I suck it up and pay it telling myself it's only 15 cents but it still annoys me. The auction was free shipping, it should be free shipping.

Enough about that though, let's see what I did receive today. I managed to pick up another card of a guy that I've had trouble grabbing on the cheap. This is the 2nd card this year of him, last year I didn't get any and only 1 the year before.


This is only my 3rd card of Jabrill. It was listed as a refractor but unless they are colored or say it on the back, I can't tell. Prizm's are already shiny and I've won cards that were listed as refractors before and they weren't. I don't think the sellers can ever tell either. I picked up this card for $.41/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.