Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, June 8, 2019

A Giant Sox

I was thinking it had been a slow week but looking back, I've gotten cards 4 out of the 6 days so I guess it wasn't that slow.

I got 2 cards today, a player collection that I hardly ever get any cards for and a White Sox collection of a player I've been getting more and more of (and hopefully a lot more in the future).


First up, this 2019 Bowman of Yoan Moncada. He's having a much better 2nd season than he did his rookie year and he's expected to only get better. I picked this up for $.30/shipped and it's my 21st card of him in his young career so far.


I picked up this relic of AJ for $2.99/shipped. It is my 2nd card that I've picked up of his this year and last year I only got 1 so at least I've doubled up from than. This is my 89th different card of AJ though so at this rate, I'll hit the century mark in another 5 years. Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.