Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

More White Sox

I've been slacking on my posting. I keep falling asleep fairly early, I'm too old for 10 hour days. This will be my last post until next week as this is our annual Father's Day camping trip.

I read today where they may have a season yet. I'm sure I'll read tomorrow where there's no chance. I'm not even sure we should bother with one at this point. Don't get me wrong, I want to watch some baseball, but it seems kind of pointless now. We'll see what happens.

Today's post are even more White Sox cards so we'll just get to it.


We'll start off with some of Fulmer, he hasn't really grown on me yet, he's been pretty inconsistent. These 3 cards make 28 of his.


A few more odds and ends. You'll see the Dunning again later.


Last but not least, a bunch of Gypsy Queen. Up until the last couple of months, I was way behind on the last few years of GQ but I've been picking them up a lot lately. These 4 base leave me one short of the complete team set, minus the 3 SP's.

All the above cards came from my cousin's packages to me.


These 6 came from Sportlots, all 6 were under $.50, most were only $.18. All newer cards, if I'm not looking for something in particular, I look for the 2020 cards when I start shopping on Sportlots.



Also nabbed these 2 cards from Brian over at Highly Subjective and Completely Arbituary on his Free Card Fridays. They were 2 different Fridays so they were separate packages. The Frank Thomas is an odd looking card and the Dunning is the yellow border parallel. Thanks to Brian and all you others doing the free card posts. I'm generally to late to get in on most.

That's all for today, hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm looking forward to kicking back and doing nothing for 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.