Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

So close

I occasionally go to TCDB just to see what sets in my vintage collection that I'm close to completing and then see what they have to see how close I can get. Today's post was one of those purchases.



I was pretty close to finishing the 1985 Fleer set so I grabbed all of these to get me so much closer. After adding these 12 cards, it only leaves me missing 11 to finish the set. Most of those names are more than my usual $.50 but I'm sure I'll pick them up sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you knocked off some big names here.

    Voting for the Expos Dawson, with his gaze already drifting to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cards! From one set collector to another, I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1985 Fleer set is really nice. Wish there were more action photos used, but I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked set as a kid, and owned quite a bit of it at one time, but that was many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.