Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Maize and Blue Thursday

Today's post is 4 different players but you already know what they have in common if you're a regular reader.


We'll start off with the only card not in their Maize and Blue and also the only card that I got from Sportlots. I only paid $.25 for it though. It is only my 3rd card of this Glasgow brother and my 1st non-autograph.


We'll do the Chris Wormley next since he only has the Maize and Blue on his helmet and gloves. This is my 10th different card of Wormley, 15th total as I have some duplicate autographs. This is the Silver version of the Sage HIT. I do have the base copy as well.


Now we get to the all Maize and Blue cards. This is only my 3rd card of Gardner. He had all kinds of potential but moving him to Wide Receiver for a year kind of screwed him up, in my opinion.


Last but not least, this Amara Darboh. I hate it when they take the wings off the helmet, it just looks stupid. This is my 24th different Darboh, 28th total as again, I have a duplicate autograph as well as a few duplicate relics.

The last 3 cards all came from my cousin's package. He's a Notre Dame fan so he's always happy to get rid of his Wolverines.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Wormley in my trade box but he's in his Ravens uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. The thing on the front of the Michigan helmet is suppose to represent wings? Hmmm. Never knew that.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.