Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Zimmy!

Before I get started on today's post, has anyone had any problems with Card Barrel/Just Commons before? I received my last order (my 3rd all time, 2nd since changing names) and they sent me 2 of the wrong cards. They are different players, teams and even card sets but what they have in common are they are the same year (2017) and both card numbers match up with the 2 they sent. Technically, this isn't the problem. I understand mistakes happen and I sent them an email last week stating what happened and asked what they wanted me to do with the 2 cards they sent me that I didn't ask for. I assumed they'll tell me to keep them and refund me the money for the 2 I didn't get. My problem is, I've had no response at all.

Part of me is, it's only 2 cards and you're out only $.40 and I'm ok with that but I'm not sure I want to do business with a company that won't even acknowledge it's customers when they did something wrong. If I keep placing orders and they short me that much every time, then that will add up. I sent them another email today, we'll see if I get a response to that one. They are lucky that I want to continue to do business because my go to when this happens with any other company, I'd post it on Twitter with their username tagged and they generally respond right away.

Enough bitching, Onto today's post. This is a tier 3 player collection.


These 2 came from the 2nd package that I received from my cousin last month. I didn't have very many of the 2017 Gypsy Queen until he sent me a bunch of the Sox, and a couple of my other player collections. Same goes with the Fire card, I've added a couple but he sent me a bunch.


These 3 also came from Sluggo but earlier in the month. As you can see, he ended up sending me the Topps Fire and the parallel, Flame.

These 5 cards of Zimmy put me at 116 cards of the MS activist.

1 comment:

  1. I had a pretty big order from them (have another one I'm almost ready to place) and there were three wrong cards and a damaged card. They sent the correct ones after an email and a reminder email. Never did get a replacement for the damaged one because they didn't have one in stock. Said they'd send one as soon as they had it in stock again. Was like a 15 cent card so I'm not really worried about it.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.