Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Barry Monday

I'm back from the annual Father's Day camping trip, just in time to go back to work tomorrow. Ugghh!

Had a good time, basically sat around and relaxed. It was hot AF on Saturday but yesterday and today were pretty good. A little humid but the temps were down.

Got back a little before noon so I told myself I had plenty of time to drop out a post and get back into the swing of things.

Today's random puts this at a fairly quick post, he is a former Wolverine but most of us remember him from his MLB days.


All 4 of these came from my cousin in one of his packages. I really thought I had the 1989 Fleer but apparently not. The Stadium Club looked familiar as well but I guess not there either. The Panini is the red version and the fake 1987 is from 2017. These 4 cards give me 213 of the Hall of Famer.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, I could send you a bunch of Larkins should you ever wish to have a big pile. I've got plenty of extras (though I don't have that Panini one you showed here)!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.