Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Newer Guys

Just a quick post today as they are running us ragged at work. Next weekend is our family camping trip, I'm looking forward to it just to get away from work for 3 days.

I'm not sure how I feel about baseball coming back this year at this point. I really, really want to watch some live baseball, especially with all of our young talent. I was really looking forward to watching the Sox this year.



The top 2 Giolito's came from my cousin's packages in May. 1 in each of them. The last 2 came from Sportlots for $.42 and $.18. There's a lot of Gypsy Queen up there. The Donruss is the Pink Holo Foil. These 4 give me 39 cards of Lucas.


I also added 2 more of Moncada as well. Both from Sluggo and again, 1 in each package of May. He's the guy I really wanted to see this year, I mainly wanted to see if last year was a fluke. I don't think it was, but I wanted to see to make sure. These 2 cards give me 93 of YoYo, closing in on that century mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.