Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

2 PC and 2 Newbies

Currently watching Michigan in the NIT. They are up but not by much. I'm guessing by the time I finish this post, the game will be over, let's hope it's with a Michigan W.

Today we get some Maize and Blue, but not basketball.

I bought this from Sluggo. I have a couple of autos of DPJ but I believe this is my first Michigan one. I lied, I just went and looked and it's my 2nd Michigan auto, 3rd auto all together. I have some more DPJ cards but I haven't had the chance to scan them yet so he'll go back into the random once I catch up.

This was a freebie for sorting for my LCS. It's the Silver parallel and is #'d to /75. A nice card to start the Nico section.

This Prestige is the Premium Red rookie and is #'d to /299. I picked this up at the Lansing show. The Maize and Blue just don't look right with a red background though.

These 3 came from Hollister's and I'm pretty sure that was at the Lansing show as well. The top 2 are the base and the green rookies and the bottom card is a Chronicles rookie, red parallel #'d to /199.


This black and gold die cut parallel came from Sluggo's, I'm not sure where he picked it up at but it's mine now.

These 6 cards give me 24 cards of Nico which is slowly moving up.

I normally post 3 players but the next 2 are new collections so I'm going to throw them both up here as well.

Not a bad card to start my new Daxton Hill collection. This is the Mirror Pink parallel that is numbered to /199. I have more in that Sportlots package that I haven't scanned yet so you'll already get a 2nd post of Daxton.


Same thing with Ambry Thomas, I already have more to come. This is the red, white and blue parallel and is also a nice start to a new collection.

The plan is to finish logging in the Sportlots package tomorrow but lately, every time I plan to work on them (such as this evening) something happens and I don't get around to it.

PS - Michigan did win.

1 comment:

  1. The other cards are very nice but none of them are as sharp as that DPJ auto! I love the college uni autos that they've produced over the years.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.