Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Ignas LiverPoole

I'm sleepy tonight and I've been slacking so I didn't want to skip another night so we'll just get to it today.


I picked this up for free at my LCS for sorting, it's numbered to /99 and was only my 2nd card of Livers.


I picked up this Prizm (cracked) Ice at the South Bend show along with a bunch of other cards but when it was all said and done, it equaled out to only paying a quarter

These 2 cards give me 3 cards if Isaiah.

These 5 are more from my prize money from A Penny Sleave for your Thoughts. I haven't show much of those cards in awhile. A lot of shiny up there with the Mosaic and Premium Stock.

This is a Silver parallel that I purchased from Hollisters.


I also got this freebie from Sluggo.

These 7 cards give me 27 of Ignas.

This was given to me by Fred at work. I've been taking him a few cards again and he's still giving me some.

I also got this from Sluggo as payment for services rendered.


These 3 also came from A Penny Sleeve.


These 4 in their shiny glory came from Hollisters, I believe at the Lansing show.

These 9 cards of Poole give me 37 of his.

I know I got a little short after Livers but I was falling asleep while I was typing so there's that but hey, I got the post out. Now I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.