Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

the Team, the Team, the Team cards

We set up at the Lansing Mall today, it was a good show with a lot of people but it wasn't as good as we had hoped it would be. It was good to see Dennis again. He came out to see and spend some money with us, plus as an added bonus, he brought me a whole bunch of cards. He made some trades on TCDB and picked me up a whole bunch for the vintage collection. I can't wait until I dig into it all tomorrow. He also gave me a bunch of other stuff from himself and knowing that we go through each other's TCDB before we send cards, I know I'll need all or most of them. I've been adding so much lately I wouldn't be surprised if I picked up a couple that he already had set aside.

I also picked up a bunch of Michigan autos for my PCS, some really good stuff, off the top of my head, I know there's an auto #'d to /5 so we'll see when I get to those.

I know as I pulled out a few cards that Dennis sent me, that there are more cards in that box that goes with today's post but I guess you'll see those when this post comes back around. It is late however, so I'm just going to drop some pics and tell you the year.


2007



2006


1977


1975



1974


1971


1957

Out of all those fabulous team cards, the only card I paid for was the 1957 card. I picked it up at the Plymouth show from Nick who is a Michigan guy so I usually check out his table. I picked this one up and another really great other vintage that you'll see at a later post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.