Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Happy Birthday - Paul Konerko

 

Paul was born on this day in 1976, making him 47 today.

MLB Debut - September 8th, 1976 (Dodgers)

Years Active - 

  • 1997-1998 (Dodgers)
  • 1998 (Reds)
  • 1999-2014 (White Sox)

Dodgers

Reds

White Sox

Cards on TCDB - 4,787 (up 140 from last year)

Cards I have - 743 cards (up 32 from last year)

PC Rank - #2 (#3 overall)

TCDB Rank - #1











Where they came from -



Happy Birthday Paul!

1 comment:

  1. "Paulie," as Hawk would say, is one of my favorite ChiSox players ever always enjoyed watchinghim play.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.