Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

New and Old PC's

On Saturday, we did the show in Niles but after the show, while unloading everything out of the car, Kevin gave me a stack of cards for me that he pulled while sorting. I went through them on Sunday morning and got them logged in so here we are.

We'll start with the Team collection cards.


Kevin doesn't save many base cards for me because I have so many but he does set aside parallels and inserts in case I need them. The Engal is the 150th Anniversary, the Danks is the Blue and the Bummer is the Gold.

Next up is Tier 3.


A lot of the cards he gave me were the next 2 players. He sent me 9 cards of Dwight Gooden. They boost me up to 156 which isn't bad considering I've only been collecting him for a few months.



He also gave me these 18 card of Strawberry, I prefer them in Mets uniforms but I guess these will do. I started this collection the same time as Gooden and this one is up to 152 cards so just below him.

On to Tier 2.


He also added 3 parallels of Vaughn. The Pink Holo, the Ice Holo and the Red parallel of Stadium Club with the usual great photography.

Lastly, the Tier 2 Michigan collection.


Another Pink Holo and another Red Stadium Club. These 2 give me 76 of Cronenworth, Jake is one of the players that Kevin knows went to Michigan. I don't even want to think about how many players he probably passes up that I could use.


At least he knows the guys when they have the Maize and Blue on. He gave me this Ronnie Bell and Kwity Paye. It is my 5th card of Bell and my 39th of Paye.


These were great to see just before we stomped State again. Gotta love NIL, just for the cards. This is my 5th card of JJ and my 4th of Blake.


This is my 44th card of Woodson. It's a pretty slick looking card too. I started his collection at the same time I started the Strawberry and Gooden collections.

Now we can get to a couple of new PC's.


These are my first 2 cards of our former TE, Luke Schoonmaker and they both got to keep their helmets clean instead of taking off the wings. He is currently with the Cowboys so he's been getting more cards that I will need to locate.


This is also my 1st card of DJ Turner but I don't believe he's currently on a team so this will probably be one of my PC's that doesn't get very large.

I have one more pickup video for some stuff that I came home with from the show so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. That sure is a great shot on that Adam Engel card. Seems like one I would've remembered seeing on the blogs before, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.