Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Quick pick ups

As I sit around on Halloween night while my wife tends to all the trick-or-treaters, I figured I could get a quick post out.

When I went to the LCS last week to drop off the stuff I sorted, I noticed his half off box was full again so I went through it. I found a few plus he gave me a few more.


I don't know who it is but it's a Pro Debut blue which are numbered. It was free so I took it.


He also gave me these 2 parallels, one of Eloy and another of Anderson. The Eloy is a blue Gypsy Queen numbered to /150. The Anderson is a Magenta refractor and is numbered to /399.

All 3 of the above go to the White Sox collection as well.


I found both of these in the half off box, both former Wolverines. The Nwogu is numbered to /99, the Poole is a pink came refractor. Last season Nwogu played right here for the South Bend Cubs, I don't know if he got promoted or not. Even though both of these were in the half off box, he just gave them to me so I got 100% off.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.