Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 23, 2023

A Quicky

Just a quick post tonight. I get decent sleep over the weekend but my punishment is, I can never get to sleep at a decent time on Sunday nights. I generally get 3-4 hours sleep and last night was not different. So I'll be hitting my pillow early tonight.

I got 3 posts from pickups in the past week. I chose this one because it's only 2 cards. I actually got these at the beginning of the week. Fred, at work, brought me an envelope with 5 or 6 cards in it. I already had most, but I ended up with 2. He usually picks up a few cards for me while he's out shopping for himself. When I originally found out he just got back into cards, I gave him a 800 count box, almost full, of Cubs cards back when I was unloading my no PC stuff. I was just being nice but he gives me cards about once a month now. Like I said, nothing special, but he usually gets things I need. Such as these two.


I liked Madrigal and was upset when we traded him. I liked him enough that when I go through Sox cards, I grab his cards still. I didn't have this 2021 Chrome but it is my 48th card of him.


Now when I pulled this card out, I was pretty sure I already had it, but nope, it was new to me. Still not sure how I didn't have it. This is my 961st card of Cal jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.