Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 13, 2023

Maize and Blue with lots more color

Just going to do a quick random post. Been working and haven't felt like posting the last few days. I had my 40 hours in at 1 yesterday and got sent home. Then they text and asked me to come in today so I'll get some OT which is a good thing these days.

Today's post will be former U of M stars.



3 Nico's from Kevin, all color parallels. The best part are 2 are in the Maize and Blue. These 3 give me 60 of my current Tight End on my fantasy team. 1 of 2 Wolverines on it, the other I don't have any cards of, yet.


These 2 card of Ronnie Bell give me 4 of the rookie. The one on the left came from my LCS that I sort 4, he set it aside and gave it to me. The one on the right came from Kevin, he picked up while doing his sorting.


These 2 came from Sluggo as well. These 2 give me 21 of David. He is currently on the IR, again. He's struggled to stay healthy since going pro, or rather, since his pro day which sucks because he was a hell of a player at Michigan.


2 more Maize and Blue cards. 2 more color parallels of our former running back. Those Wild Cards are a pain in the ass to identify but so far, so good. These 3 cards give me 14 of him.

That's half of the football cards I have so I'll save the rest for another post. I have 2 3 row boxes and 4 800 count boxes that I started sorting today so I should get a few cards from that, we're also doing a show tomorrow and more times than not, I come home with cards. So those might be my next couple of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.