Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2009 Upper Deck Spectrum

teamset2009upperdeckspectrum

Another small set but a really cool set, at least scanned it is.  I like the set not scanned as well but scanned it brings all those colors forward and they look pretty awesome.  The Ken Griffey jr. is considered a White Sox card because he’s listed with the Sox logo.  I usually include those if the White Sox are represented somewhere, whether it be the logo on the card, or the uniform on the player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.