Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 5, 2020

2 down, lots to come

This is the last post of cards that I have scanned. I have a bunch that I need to scan so this will be my last post until I get off my lazy ass and get to scanning. I have packages from Sportlots, 2x3 Heroes & Nachos Grande and I believe I have one coming from the BaseballCardStore so like I said, I have some scanning to do.

This last post is only 2 cards but both former Sox.

I got one lone Fisk card, only because I was looking for Sox A&G's and came across this one. I still needed it for my team set but it is a player collection as well. This is my 182nd card of Fisk and it leaves me 1 short on the 2019 A&G team set.

While I appreciate that Panini is putting out more cards of Shoeless (even though they mostly look the same), this is my 15th card from Panini since 2014, I only have 29 so over half of them are from them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not the biggest Panini supporter... but that Joe Jackson is a nice looking card (even if it looks like the other 14 Panini JJ cards you have :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the better DK cards from Panini's yearly offering.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.