Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday's Pudge

A fairly small and quick post today, I'm sleepy and should be going to bed soon.

I spent the weekend sorting my Vintage collection. I took photos that I had planned on sharing but like I said, I'm sleepy, so you'll get a quick player collection post.


These 3 cards of Fisk came from Jeff over at 2x3 Heroes. That first one is a Lava Flow version from a National Sports Convention, or that's what I think anyways. I was surprised I needed the 1993 Leaf, I would have guessed I had that. The O-Pee-Chee I definitely needed, I have some of the Canadian version variety, just not very many. I've been picking up a few on Sportlots recently so those numbers will go up.

Chris at Nachos Grande always throws in some extra packs with his box breaks, if I remember correctly, he threw in a whole blaster of 2020 Archives and I scored this card of Fisk to add to the collection. 

The 4 cards above give me 186 cards of Pudge. It was nice that all 4 go to the White Sox Collection as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.