Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Baseball Cards Rule” had a contest in which I participated in last week. It was a test of strength and endurance of which I prevailed. Not really, I posted a comment, followed his facebook page and plugged his contest right here. I’m too fat and old for tests of anything that I have to leave my couch for. So this contest was right up my alley. I don’t have a Brewers trade partner, so this card is up for grabs. I’d like to get something similar in a White Sox fashion.

mlb-fielder001

Prince Fielder – 2008 Upper Deck Premier 4 Remnants quad jersey #’d 10/50

Leave a comment or shoot me an email – jccsst1022 at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.