Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay03

  • James Baldwin – 1997 Upper Deck ($.06/shipped)
  • Tony Phillips – 1997 Upper Deck ($.06/shipped)
  • Chris Snopek – 1997 Upper Deck ($.11/shipped)

I won all these from the same seller.  I needed all 3 of them for my White Sox Collection.  All of these were in lots of 2, so I got dupes of all 3.  But since I didn’t pay much for them I can’t complain.  I only put max bids of $.25 on each (there were 3 separate auctions).  They all came from the same seller which is why I’m showing them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.