Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay02

  • Donald Lucy - 2004 Upper Deck SP Prospects Draft Pick auto #’d 107/400 ($1.82/shipped)

Put my usual max bid for relics/autos of players that aren’t that popular of $2.  This wasn’t a surprise to win unlike the last ebay post.  I do remember him playing during call-ups and the Sox announcers talking about him now and then.  Although I want to say they called him Donny, not Donald.  He was our catcher of the future awhile back but never did anything that warranted any major playing time in the pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.