Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay04

  • Gordon Beckham – 2012 Topps Golden Moments Relic ($2.25/shipped)
  • Gordon Beckham – 2012 Topps Golden Moments Relic ($2.94/shipped)

Yeah, it’s listed twice.  I had been bidding on these for a week or so with no luck.  They were all going up of my max bid of ($3).  I put bids on all kinds of things that I don’t think I’ll win.  I put bids on both of these thinking I wouldn’t win either.  Surprise, I won them both.  Not a big deal, I do keep dupes of relics/autos/seriel numbered cards.  If somebody requested one in a trade, I would consider it since I have 2 but otherwise, both will stay in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.