Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trade with Potch

I sent Potch of “Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes” some cards, I don’t have a clue what, but I don’t think it was anything special.  Some Tiger refractors is what started it.  Here is his return package.

trade-potch01

Mini’s and sort of Mini’s.  I only have a few of the 2011 stickers because I never could find them around here.  NFL stickers all over the place, but no MLB.  The 1987 mini is my first from that set.  The Sox sticker at the front looks pretty awesome scanned.

trade-potch02

I have some of the Topps Ticket to Stardom, I think I bought a box awhile back, but I didn’t have any of these perforated type of cards.  I’m not even sure what they are called but I like them.  A minor league White Sox, always a plus.  And like the Ticket to Stardom, I have a bunch of 2009 O-Pee-Chee but didn’t have that card.  Nice action shot at that.

trade-potch03

And Darren even managed to hit my player collection with the Paul Konerko Walmart parallel.  I don’t have hardly any of these and all the ones I have, I’ve gotten in trades.  I buy most of my packs at Walmart and apparently can’t ever hit these.

Thanks Darren, as always, great trading with you.  Be sure to check out “Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.