Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Value Box–Walmart

I’ve been reading all your post about these value boxes at Walmart and Target and all your great hits, so I figured I’d check them out.  I picked up one at each place about a week apart but I’m just now getting around to posting them.  They were both Heritage boxes.  Here’s the one I picked up at Walley World.  I’ll do the one from Target sometime in the next few days.

I won’t bother with scanning or listing the base cards, I plan on getting them all listed on my Zistle account later today so if your looking for some to complete your collections, go there and let me know.

We’ll start with the Heritage inserts.

toppsdg27

I would have never thought of Prince Fielder as the same class as Mickey Mantle but upon reading the back, they both got walked a lot.  Ahh, that makes a little more sense.  And an old school player of Warren Spahn in a flashback.  That’s about all I got out of the Heritage, I didn’t even get a White Sox card.  Granted it was only 2 packs but still.

toppsdg23

Some good players on the ToppsTown.

toppsdg22

60 years of Topps.

toppsdg26

Kimball Champions, History of Topps and a Jeter, Topps 60

toppsdg24   toppsdg21

Diamond Duos and the Mickey Mantle chrome that comes in the value boxes.

toppsdg20

And of course the diamond cards.  All of the cards above are for trade so let me know if your interested.

And of course you get the diamond giveaway cards.  I’ll post those with what I received on the site in another post since this post is getting quite large.  Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.