Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 22, 2019

2 more for the week

I got 2 more envelopes today after getting nothing yesterday. I don't know what it is about Wednesdays but it seems more times than not, all I get in the mail on hump day are the advertisement fliers. Who cares about that though, let's get to today's cards, both Hall of Famers.


The first no doubter, HOF'r is a player collection. I picked up this 2018 insert card for $.32/shipped. It is my 453rd card of Ripken which is my highest amount in a player collection.


The 2nd, not-so-no doubter, HOF'r is the White Sox collection. This Baines card is not the 1981 Topps though, it is the 2016 Burger's Best reprint. I know you all are shocked that Topps has any reprints, but it is what it is. I picked this up for $.48/shipped which just goes to show you that he's worth more than Ripken and therefore, worthy of the HOF. This is my 72nd card of Baines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.