Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Relic and an Auto

I got a couple of cards today, one from a defunct player collection but it's still a White Sox card so it still fits in. I ended up getting a relic and an auto today as well.


This would be the defunct player collection. I ditched it as he is now a Red Sox and to be honest, I just don't follow him anymore. The good news is the majority of that PC end up being a part of the White Sox Collection so they aren't actually going anywhere. This is the reason why I'm afraid to start new player collections of active players. Nobody stays with the same team for long anymore. I picked up this Sale relic for $1.06/shipped and it is my 146th card of Chris Sale.


I also picked up another auto of Amara Darboh. I say another because it's my 6th of his, autos and relics make up most of this player collection. This is my 16th different card of his and I grabbed it for only $2.03/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. $1.06 shipped is a great deal on the Sale. I collect him because he's a lefty. Guess it's a good time to pick him up since he's having an off year.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.