Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Lots of Mail

Busy day in my mailbox today. I had 4 envelopes with 5 cards, technically 7 cards but 2 were dupes for a couple of reasons.


This was the last 2019 Heritage I needed for the team set, minus the SP's, which there are 5 just in the Sox team set, that's ridiculous. I picked this up for $.54/shipped. It is my 6th card of Palka.


I picked up this Sale, also for the Sox collection for $.33/shipped. It was listed as a refractor but I have no idea whether it is or not. I also won the Abreu but I apparently already have that one. It is my 147th card of the Condor.

Now on the football/Wolverine section.


This Denard card was listed as a 2013 Topps rookie, that was it. Once I had it in hand and went to log it into TCDB, I found out it was a Holiday Mega card. It came to me for $.53/shipped and is my 47th different card of his.


I grabbed my 11th Jake Butt card, I thought this looked familiar so I hesitated on picking it up but it doesn't show that I had it. I went to put it away and realized that I have the autographed version which is basically the same card except it has an autograph on it. I grabbed this for $.53/shipped. It goes in the Wolverines collection as well.


I also picked up my 6th card of big Mo for $.53/shipped. I actually won 2 of these for the same price from the same seller. I bid on them thinking I'd probably lose both and ended up winning them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.