Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 10, 2019

3 Out Of 6 Ain't Bad

After a slow week, I get to end the week with 2 days straight worth of cards. I guess technically I got cards 3 of 6 days so I can't complain.


I picked up my 19th card of Hardaway jr. I just realized now that he's in his Atlanta jersey but they are playing the Knicks. I didn't notice that when I looked at the card. I saw the Knicks logo on the card and the New York jersey in the background. I picked this one up for $.27/shipped.


I also got to add another Zimmy to that collection, this is my 102nd card of Ryan Zimmerman. Always happy to add a relic to any of the collections at $1.75/shipped. It is also my 9th relic of the MS advocate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.