Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Random Players From My Collections #3

Another Sunday, another random player post. It's shocking that I've actually put out 3 of these in a row. Still have 3,311 players listed on my TCDB.

#598 - Pat Sheridan (7 cards)

I really thought I'd see more White Sox players on these random posts. I picked the 1984 Topps to show because all the others were headshots. Typical 80's cards I guess.


The TCDB has him listed with 70 cards. Looks like I only need 4 more for the Vintage collection. It also lists him as from being Ann Arbor (Woohoo!) but he went to Eastern Michigan (Booo!)

#1674 - Stan Javier (2 cards)

Apparently the majority of my collections are 80's cards, although I shouldn't be shocked my that. I only have 2 but I only need 2 more for the Vintage collection. He was a rookie in 1986 and 1987 is the last year of the Vintage Collection.


He has 291 cards listed on TCDB but like I said, I only actually need a couple of more for my collections. It looks like his last card was in 2017 so I'm guessing he had some reprints or something because I doubt he's still playing.

#1936 - Steve Huntz (2 cards)

I couldn't decide which of the 2 cards to show, I debated for hours. Not really, since they both look the same from the front.


He only has 21 cards listed on the TCDB but again, they go all the way up to 2018 and 2019 but they are buybacks. I only need 3 other for the Vintage Collection. The 1972 is the only card that I needed for the White Sox collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.