Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

the Long and Short of it

Got 1 card in the mail today and it's only the 2nd card in that players collection.


As I said above, this is only my 2nd card of David Long who just came out of Michigan last year. I have to be careful bidding on his cards that aren't in Michigan uniform because another David Long came out the same year. So these Sage where it has no team listed, I really have to be careful. I usually look at the position to tell. I picked this up for $.25/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.