Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Surprise package

I got a package in the mail, and when I say package, I mean a box a little bit bigger than the flat rate boxes that most of us have used. I had no idea what it was, I don't remember ordering anything. So I opened it and it was filled with bubble wrap. So I pulled all of that and unrolled it and inside that was a team bag. I opened that and there was a penny sleave and inside of all that was this,


I guess I did purchase that, for $.32/shipped and the dude had to spend at least $6 or $7 to ship it and it's not really even a card, it's metal so there is a lot less chance of something happening to it. I'm not complaining, just found it odd. This is my 39th "card' of Moncada who is currently on a rehab assignment. This is a 2017 coin, made to be like the ones they had back in the day.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I'd love to interview the seller to discuss his business strategies. Oh well... you got a deal on the shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so crazy, but at least you didn't have to worry about it being damaged during shipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fuji, you can interview pretty much everyone I buy from because most aren't making any money off of me.

    @Jon, that sir, is a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for keeping the US Postal Service in business!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.