Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, August 2, 2019

Old PC and New PC

I got 2 cards in 1 envelope today and they are nothing alike. A Hall of Famer MLB player and a NFL rookie. A player collection with over 100 cards and the 1st card of a player collection.


I picked up this 2019 card of Carlton for $.42/shipped. It's the 6th card of his I've gotten this year and the 106th different card to the collection. If that's all they got for Franchise Feats, some of those really aren't that impressive.


As I said above, this is the 1st card of the Higdon collection. I don't know that this one will get too far but he is currently signed with the Texans. This also goes to the Michigan collection so it'll definitely have a home here. I got this card for $.41/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.