Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

My 2 favorite teams

I may have started the week off right in the last post, but I got nothing until today. At least I finally got something. 2 envelopes, both with one team in each one.


I grabbed both of these from the same seller. I paid $.25/shipped for the Rutherford and $.39 for the Cease. It is my 4th card of Rutherford despite him still being in the minors and my 5th of Cease who is currently with the big club so I'm sure I'll definitely see more cards of him.

Since I started with White Sox cards, I'll post these that I picked up at Walmart as well. I bought a blaster of Topps Stickers for $10. I like that they are card sized since I won't be sticking them anywhere. The backs also feature another player so twice the chance of getting stuff for my collections. That was the thought anyways, I only ended up with 2 Sox and they were both on the front.


A past pitching stud and a future pitching stud, although neither are with the club at the moment. Kopech had Tommy John surgery  and is scheduled to be back next year and you should all know that Sale is with the wrong Sox now. Actually, I found it surprising that Sale was featured in a White Sox uniform, I even had to send in a correction on TCDB because it was listed as a Boston card. It is my 10th card of Kopech and my 148th card of Sale. If you divide the blaster with the $10 I paid, it equals to $.25 a card/sticker.


I picked up this former Wolverine for $.28/shipped. It is my 8th card of Chesson, this is the gold version of Leaf Draft. I'm slowly getting up to double digits on Jehu's cards.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Chesson. I only have 13 of his cards myself, and he doesn't have nearly as many as Darboh got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kopech is capable of at the MLB level. Shame he went down after only 4 appearances this year.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.