Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, August 19, 2019

Shhh!

Shhh! I'm not saying anything about starting the week off right because look what happened last week. I will say that I got 1 card in the mail today. It's a White Sox collection and it's a older style jersey, not one of my favorites, but it's always nice to see the old jerseys occasionally.


I guess I should have said a unique jersey instead of an older style. I picked up this Rodon for $.28/shipped from Topps Bunt. I always have to be careful bidding on Bunt cards because I've been real close to bidding on digital cards. This is my 29th card of our opening day starter who's currently out with Tommy John surgery.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.