Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Random Player From My Collections #2

I started this last week and since I didn't have many posts this week, I'll throw up another. Last week I only used baseball players, I didn't realize it at the time, so this week it will be all the players, in all the sports that I collect. Total players equals 3,311, let's kick off this random post.

#1192 - Dane Iorg (4 cards)


Another player from my Vintage Collections. Nothing really exciting about the 4 cards I have of his, they were all mid 80's. I chose the 1986 Topps because the other 3 were all headshots and this was at least an action shot. I picked up this card from my cousin back in September of 2016.


The TCDB has 55 cards listed, I only have 4 and I know I need at least 14 others for the Vintage Collection although some of those are in sets that I have a bunch of cards for so I wonder if I don't actually have more and I just missed them when I was recording them.

#472 - Pat Putnam (8 cards)


I picked Putnam's rookie card to showcase for him out of the 8 I have. I always liked these prospects card in the older sets. Although now that I look at his other cards, he has one in 1978 with other prospects as well.


According to the TCDB, he has 52 cards listed. I only need 7 more to go into the vintage collection. I picked up the 1979 Topps card for a quarter back in July of 2017.

#2037 - Paul Reuschel (1 card)


I didn't even know who this was. I recognized the last name of course because apparently he is the brother of Rick Reuschel. I only have the above card and it came to me in March of 2014 in a trade with 2x3 Heroes.


He only has 12 cards listed on the TCDB and I only need 2 others for my Vintage collection.

Nothing really exciting on that post, all Vintage collection cards, not even a White Sox. It's still fun to put up though and it ended up all being baseball anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.