Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

More Teams

Looks like the random generator wants to get the team posts out of the way first. After today, there is only 1 more left and then 4 vintage posts and a Sox post so I can't skip to many days if I want to get these posts out before September starts.


Not sure why the Cubs never have team pics. I remember multiple years where they used the floating heads. I first started collecting in 1981 so when I got cards from 1980, I always thought they were the coolest thing. Than the older the cards got, the cooler they were. These 4 all came from Sportlots at $.18/each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.