Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, August 24, 2020

Vintage Sox

Hey, we finally randomed up a non-vintage post. Well, not really. It did come up White Sox so these are for the team collection.


This is the one lone card for the White Sox collection from the Facebook lot. I actually got a bunch but I already had all the others.


I did manage to find a bunch of '77 cards of the Sox from Sportlots though. All of the above were $.18/each. These actually complete the Sox team as far as the individual cards go but I still need a few others that have a Sox player on them.


These would be 2 of them. They were a little more at $.43 and $.50 but still in range. After purchasing them all and logging them into TCDB, I realized I was only 1 more card short of having all the Sox cards from that set. So I'm going to have to go pick it up for next month.

1 comment:

  1. The White Sox uniform history has to be the most interesting in American sports.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.