Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Over half way there

I mentioned that I got some cards off of Facebook via Dennis. These are the highlights of the 35 1979 cards.


I don't want to say that I grabbed players to show that I knew because I know of most of the players, if from cards alone. I grabbed players that I was more familiar with, I guess that sounds right.

These 35 cards put the 1979 cards at 404 which is good for 53% completed. That's further along than I realized that set was. That 35 also put it over halfway for the set.

2 comments:

  1. Voting for Randolph in the famous Yankee pin stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote would go towards Teke,his pillbox hat, and those shades.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.