Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Vintage boost

The Sox have been a buzzsaw the last week or so, knocking everything out of the parks. I rarely watch games live (usually record them) but I'm watching today's live, so of course, they are losing. It's only 2-1 in the 8th so they still have a shot but I figured I could blog and watch the end of the game.


This is just a sample of the 89 cards I got in that Facebook purchase via Dennis. As I stated before, I just grabbed names that I knew really well. That boosts that set to 231 cards which is good for 35% completed. Pretty good cards for an average of $.06/card.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, some good players here.

    The Andujar edges out the Cey for my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal for some great cards, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.