Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

the Past

Another day, another post brought up on random. My Sox are on a hot streak, even if it's against the Tigers. Playing the North side this weekend so hopefully we stay hot. It'd be better if I didn't have to work Saturday but it is what it is.

That's the present, let's drop back to the past for today's post.


Gotta love the Expos card. Another Cardinals team card as well. I think I ended up with 3 different ones of them.

All 3 of these came from the Facebook purchase that Dennis (how are those Tiger's doing?) hooked me up with. I should probably be nicer to him since he's been good for my collections but you know, he likes the Tigers. It's a good thing he likes Michigan at least. Sorry Dennis, nothing but love for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.